Day 6: Five Turn-Offs
Don’t feel like you’re being diss or targeted, I just do the challenge.
- People who make excessive jokes. Well, judge me that I can’t take joke or too serious for this life. But some people can really be so annoying with their jokes, especially jokes about sensitive or triggering material. The one who I hate the most? That person who make mental illness as a joke.
- Racist people. Because seriously, it’s almost 2017 and you’re still fucking close-minded and stupid? This kind of people annoy me the most, especially the one who think that their own opinion are the best and rightful one.
- People who hate animal, hate as in they don’t think of them as living being with feeling. I lost my cat once, and there is this person who just easily said “Lost? Oh, well.. can’t be helped, right?” then laughed after that. I still despise that person ’till now, are you a fucking retard or what??
- People who can’t see others’ opinions or stories first. You can judge me as much as you want, but only, I repeat, ONLY after you hear my stories and reasons. Some people really can’t do this kind of thing, and believe me, I know countless of people who just jump into the hate wagon right after they hear some bad words about me from their best friends. To those kind of people: don’t you dare to say that you’re better or nicer than me.
- People without commitment and people who broke their promise. As I have read somewhere: “trust is a state when someone agreed to make his/herself vunerable to others”. So, when you broke that, or you show that you’ve no commitment towards your own words, you better apologize (since maybe, I can also make this mistake; but I always intend to apologize when someone remind me or when I realize it by myself).