Day 1: Ten Things About Yourself
Observer. Cat-like. Writer. Outlier. Straight-forward.
Space. Music. Nature. Coffee. Books.
- I think of myself as an observer. I don’t really like to talk much (except with people who really really close to me), and I prefer to watch others instead. I watch everything, every single thing. I observe how people talk, what are they talking about, how they interact, anything. I also observe random things, as random as what is my cat currently doing. The reason? Well, I believe that observing things will give you broader perspective about life and it’s kinda bring a lot of idea.
- I have a cat-like personality. Sometimes I can be self-centered, sometimes I craved a lot of affection. But mostly, I tend to not give a fuck with people around me. I try to do what I want to do, I can easily got defensive if people start to insult me. I’m a total introvert. Oh, and I can sleep a lot (even though I barely sleep at night).
- Writer. No need to give a lot of explanation, but I love writing and it’s still one of my biggest dream to be achieved.
- Since I never see myself as someone with normal life and way of thinking, I come to like this term to describe myself. An outlier, or someone who prefer to live outside the conformity. Maybe that’s because I over-think and over-analyze things, maybe I am that obsessive with things that going on inside my mind. A part of me think and see this world differently from others, thing that sometimes make me feel like an outsider. An anomaly. But still, if I have a chance to be someone normal, I guess I will say “no, thank you”. I love my mind, I love how things inside my head are so wild and different. I don’t want to be “just like others“.
- These past years, I have more tendency and urge to just spit out everything that I want. I criticize a lot, I like to be blunt about things (especially negative things), I curse a lot too. Yeah, I am that straight-forward.
- Let’s start with things that I love. First one, space. I’m a huge space-lover, I love everything about the sky and the space and the mystery of the universe. I love to just stand there, staring at the blue sky, the sunrise, the sunset, the clouds, the moon, stars, planets, and anything visible by naked eye. I love to just google about universe, about the galaxy, about the beauty that’s unreachable. I can spend hours watching video about space, and then thinking about how to connect that beauty and the secrets of life together.
- Things that I love number two: music. It’s something that I can’t live without, something that accompany me during writing and doing things. I also used to learn music back then, and I still want to learn about it if I have a chance. After all, music is something that will always feel honest and can be used to expressed both the bright and the dark side of our life.
- The third, nature. Almost same with the space, nature is good. Nature can calm me down, helps me to take things slowly and think more about life. It gives me a lot of idea, it colors my life when everything seems so dull. Landscape like beach, mountain, and trees are my favorite, along with the four seasons and its magic.
- Coffee. My favorite drink ever aside tea and vanilla milk. But I like coffee more. Coffee is my favorite. Coffee that can be bad for me (I already have trouble with sleep and I can be more wide awake because coffee), coffee that I need to consume so I can get through the bad things in my life. I love coffee, and I love the black one more.
- Last but not least, books! This will be our topic for the blog challenge tomorrow, but I can’t take this part out while talking about myself. I write a lot, and I also read a lot. I love books, I love the smell of the paper and the way they take me to a whole new world. Books are good for running away from this wicked world, books are something that can make me stay sane.
okay, that’s ten!
see you tomorrow, then! ❤